Glasses.png
    493.7 KB · Views: 144
Ah, teaching incentives:

Attachments

• teaching_incentive.png
    teaching_incentive.png
    1,009.5 KB · Views: 142
Actually a true story (but funny)

Back in the late 1970s I was working in a department where our director had a strict clean desk policy. He used to walk around stating "A cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind!"

Now, we were a bunch of technical people, almost all with advanced degrees. We thought the policy was pointless and insulting. So, one day after the director had left, one of my coworkers put a note on his desk:

"If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what is an empty desk the sign of?"

Unfortunately, the director's secretary found it the next morning before he got to the office and removed it. Probably a good thing as he had no sense of humor and probably would have spent the next week trying to find the perpetrator.

WELL my friends ...Unfortunately, the cost of living has finally affected me financially.
In order to offset the extra cost for food, electricity, gas etc. I have a need to make some extra money on the side...it is what it is.

So here’s to my new venture!
So...I am now proud to announce that I am selling ADULT TOYS. I hope no one will feel embarrassed to ask for them. I have all kinds, sizes, and styles according to your needs. I can send pictures and dimensions etc. Just ask. Discretion is guaranteed!!

Ask for yours anytime. I have everything listed below:

-Walkers
-Wheelchairs
-Oxygen tanks
-Walking sticks
-Adult diapers
-Teeth glue
-Heating pads and more

Llama laughter

Attachments

• 7C4FC47A-53E7-49AA-A875-C96F915C920F.jpeg
    7C4FC47A-53E7-49AA-A875-C96F915C920F.jpeg
    758 KB · Views: 54
All Aboard!!!

Attachments

• 51DA351A-6CC9-4C19-8C5B-52F5B199A398.jpeg
    51DA351A-6CC9-4C19-8C5B-52F5B199A398.jpeg
    508.9 KB · Views: 61
I suspect she doesn't like the fiancee!

Attachments

• wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 96
I see other people out there climbing mountains and zip lining and jumping out of airplanes and here I am feeling good about myself because I got both legs through my underwear without falling over.

Saw this wonderful poster outside a barbershop today.

Imagine Kim Jong Un with a Donald Trump haircut:

Attachments

• IMG_3677.jpg
    IMG_3677.jpg
    723.6 KB · Views: 55
Frustrated with his golf game a player signed up for a short series of golf lessons with his local pro.

Several weeks after he had completed his final lesson, he told his pro that he was now totally frustrated with golf and that he was going to throw his golf equipment into the nearby lake and then jump in the lake and drown himself!

The pro said that he was very sorry to hear how frustrated the player had become with golf.

“I don’t think you’ll drown, however,” the pro said. “You can’t keep your head down that long!”

We're selling our triplex and gave the tenants a week notice that we would be coming through with a photographer. None of the pictures taken were usable - thanks tenants.

However, we didn't end up with any of this kind of picture - thank heavens! Scroll for the disasters:

https://terriblerealestateagentphotos.com/

We're selling our triplex and gave the tenants a week notice that we would be coming through with a photographer. None of the pictures taken were usable - thanks tenants.

Can you state what I get to look forward to ?

I'm thinking mess, dirty, mess.

I'm glad I have photos of my place after renovations, while it was empty.

We're also using interior pictures from the past when the various units were clean and empty. One guy tenant has been there since 2007, another for the last 4 years, so I'm not really too incensed. Just stuff. lots of stuff. It keeps coming in and doesn't go out, so it piles up and the dust settles on the layers...

Were all getting older.

Attachments

• Older.jpg
    Older.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 52
To get an annoying song out of your head, pretend you're riding a horse, Like a Rhinestone Cowboy.

I am trying to form an elite hide-and-seek team. Unfortunately, good players are hard to find.

Gee, that's helpful....

Attachments

• sarcastic_watch.png
    sarcastic_watch.png
    480.1 KB · Views: 118
I have some sad news. I broke up with my girlfriend Lorraine because I started seeing a girl named Claire Lee.

The good news is that I can see Claire Lee now that Lorraine is gone.

She was the last obstacle in my way...

A few days ago, there was a news about a zoo in China being accused of using a guy in a costume to pretend to be a bear. The zoo vehemently denied it of course.

I thought to myself, what the heck. How could that be?

But that was before I saw this photo.

01xp-sunbear-hlcq-superJumbo.jpg

A few days ago, there was a news about a zoo in China being accused of using a guy in a costume to pretend to be a bear. The zoo vehemently denied it of course.

I thought to myself, what the heck. How could that be?

But that was before I saw this photo.

01xp-sunbear-hlcq-superJumbo.jpg

That's a sun bear or sun bear suit. But some experts did proclaim that a genuine article. Heehee

Back
Top Bottom