Funny Joke Thread 2021 to ?

I participated in a very nice tour of a modern dairy farm today. There was plenty of high tech stuff to see along with the animals. Interestingly, one of the best ways to get cows to give more milk is very low tech. The farmer merely has talk to them. It's a case of in one ear and out the udder.

^Thanks, that's udderly profitable information. I hope to milk it of all it's potential. Keeping abreast of the situation, I found that information titillating.

^Thanks, that's udderly profitable information. I hope to milk it of all it's potential. Keeping abreast of the situation, I found that information titillating.

Probably time to moove on.

Along with DST comes this reminder:

Attachments

• spring_time.jpg
    spring_time.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 75
Mahatma Gandhi was a peculiar person. He walked barefoot everywhere, to the point that his feet became quite thick and hard. He often went on hunger strikes, and even when he wasn't on a hunger strike, he did not eat much and became quite thin and frail. He also was a very spiritual person. Finally, because he didn't eat much and when he did his diet was peculiar, he developed very bad breath. He became known as a super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

He became known as a super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

OK, that's weird. I was reading a toothpaste tube or something just this morning and saw the word Halitosis. It reminded me of that joke and I was trying to remember all the details.

OK, that's weird. I was reading a toothpaste tube or something just this morning and saw the word Halitosis. It reminded me of that joke and I was trying to remember all the details.

Hmm, reading toothpaste tubes, do you need a job? :LOL:

A day late, but worth a chuckle.

Attachments

• opossum.jpeg
    opossum.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 78
Thought you all might want to see a Naked Mole Rat.

Attachments

• 1B5F460C-3403-4A0C-B4AE-949A248AF7AD.jpg
    1B5F460C-3403-4A0C-B4AE-949A248AF7AD.jpg
    543.8 KB · Views: 73
I've been feeling a little moody and run down lately.

So I googled my symptoms to see what I might have.

It's kids. I have kids...

First there are 4 in a quartet, among other questionable references.

Attachments

• Quartet.jpg
    Quartet.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 98
Back
Top Bottom