If I fits, I sits.

Penelope in a box. She is partly due to the year of Covid. We went from one cat to 7 while we stayed home. We took in stray cats, because our neighbors wanted to harm them. We caught one neighbor trying to shoot them with a pellet gun. So now we are the crazy cat people.

You are officially my favorite cat Mama! My mother used to take in stray cats and would go around feeding stray cats twice a day on a schedule. Each time I hear or see someone taking care of stray cats, I think of my mother. Thank you!

Love the cats. Our big 12-pound Burmese (solid muscle - he hunted outdoors) would flatten himself like a pancake to squeeeeze under the living room sofa. It was funny to watch his hind legs and tail sticking out while the rest of him was creeping along the floor under the furnitre.

Yes, dogs love a nest as much as cats. Haven't heard of dogs getting into too-small boxes, but I'm sure some do.

Not just cats curl up into little balls. Our pooch, Gino, does also.

Penelope in a box. She is partly due to the year of Covid. We went from one cat to 7 while we stayed home. We took in stray cats, because our neighbors wanted to harm them. We caught one neighbor trying to shoot them with a pellet gun. So now we are the crazy cat people.

What a wonderful deed, good on you! My handle, gattara, pretty much means crazy cat lady in Italian.

Y'all need this t-shirt: https://www.acornonline.com/XD8681.html

I have it on order! :D

BooBoo is a bit bigger than Mona, but she likes the bathroom sink on July 4th or anytime there's a lot of thunder (and yes I make her comfy with a towel):
Spitting image of our last cat, Hercules, who died of old age a couple summers ago... still miss the little guy.

BooBoo is a bit bigger than Mona, but she likes the bathroom sink on July 4th or anytime there's a lot of thunder (and yes I make her comfy with a towel):

Not a box or bowl pic, but we have a cat named Boo (also called BooBoo), along with her brother Bro (aka BroBro). She is a hefty 12 lbs and feels like a sack of potatoes when you pick her up. Boo does not mind thunder, but Bro loses his mind in thunder storms.

Attachments

• 24090691-AE7B-4797-B354-EFB1F0061850_1_201_a.jpg
    24090691-AE7B-4797-B354-EFB1F0061850_1_201_a.jpg
    645.5 KB · Views: 33
Love to see the cat pictures. We lost our 10-year-old tuxie to kidney failure earlier this month. She had a number of medical issues over her life, and we're in the go-go phase of retirement, so we won't be adopting another cat for a while. It still feels strange to come home to an empty house, though. I miss her.

Here's May inside some giant coffee filters that were given to us at w*rk to use for crafts. I call this "Botticelli's Shorthair":

Attachments

• May coffee.jpg
    May coffee.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 30
OMG, all these adorable kitties!!! I'm loving it!

Love all the pics. One of these days I'm going to post some of our 2 girls. One who loves her 'round' figure and now can't squirm under the living couch when she wants to get away :LOL:.

I was at DD’s house on Tuesday and took this photo of the pantry.

Attachments

• D2DA26C9-6559-4BF7-B3F6-0036916FA65B.jpeg
    D2DA26C9-6559-4BF7-B3F6-0036916FA65B.jpeg
    117.9 KB · Views: 53
I was at DD’s house on Tuesday and took this photo of the pantry.
Well, any hungry cat could be excused for thinking there might be fish in that box.

Love to see the cat pictures. We lost our 10-year-old tuxie to kidney failure earlier this month. She had a number of medical issues over her life, and we're in the go-go phase of retirement, so we won't be adopting another cat for a while. It still feels strange to come home to an empty house, though. I miss her.

Here's May inside some giant coffee filters that were given to us at w*rk to use for crafts. I call this "Botticelli's Shorthair":

I’m so sorry about May. She was a beauty!

There are always rescues needing short term foster homes, if you miss having a cat.

Thanks for sharing so many photos. I love all of them.❤️

Thanks all for sharing. Great photos!

Our dearly departed kitties.

Attachments

• Dumpling3.jpg
    Dumpling3.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 29
  • PadThai.jpg
    PadThai.jpg
    525.1 KB · Views: 27
She was able to get under very small places at 4 months. At 7 she's confused why she doesn't. 20210503_193657~2.jpgView attachment 40423

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom