NFL: 2014 Season

Mr. Rice will be forgiven since he is an athlete and can help win games. Now, if you or I told so much as an off colour joke in that same elevator, our heads would be forfeit. Permanently.

Makes me wonder how many NFL players have hit their wives or spanked their kids or took illegal drugs or drove drunk (etc) this year and haven't been caught, reported or made public? 10%, 30%, more

Last edited:
Congrats to the Packers. It was a good game and the Packers generally outplayed the Pats, though the Pat defense stiffened up in the second half. That defensive lapse toward the end of the first half was a killer.

Congrats to the Packers. It was a good game and the Packers generally outplayed the Pats, though the Pat defense stiffened up in the second half. That defensive lapse toward the end of the first half was a killer.

The Packers deserved to win. They were the better team.

Hopefully they can meet again in the Superbowl

I thought settling for field goals in the red zone was gonna come back to haunt the Packers. Almost did. A good game to watch. The Packers dominated most of the stats.

Attended Bengals-Bucs game today. They should offer refunds on that dog of a show. Neither team deserved to win.

Thank you, Atlanta, for beating the Seahawks' division rival, and still current leader (but now, only by one game). :dance:

Given the remaining schedule, its looking like Thursday night's game against the Bears might be a must win for the Cowboys. That unexpectedly good start this year is looking a little shaky.

JJ Watt (Texans) did it again yesterday. Two sacks, a forced fumble, a fumble recovery, an offensive touchdown, and more, all in one game. Of course that was against the Titans so that probably helped a lot. Looks like he'll have a good chance to make MVP this year.

Seems clear to me that the Texans are trying to make sure JJ get's a good shot for MVP by letting him play offense when there's a short yardage TD opportunity. (not that I blame them since he delivers)

Last edited:
I thought settling for field goals in the red zone was gonna come back to haunt the Packers. Almost did. A good game to watch. The Packers dominated most of the stats.

Not sure how to interpret that game. Packers dominated statistically, but the score was close, and the Pats were within striking distance at the end.

Remaining schedule notwithstanding, the Broncos, Packers, Seahawks, Eagles, and Pats still look like the top tier to me...

Given the remaining schedule, its looking like Thursday night's game against the Bears might be a must win for the Cowboys. That unexpectedly good start this year is looking a little shaky.

If the Cowboys get beat by the Bears, they do not belong in the playoffs.

Fyi, I'm a long suffering Bears fan.

Not sure how to interpret that game. Packers dominated statistically, but the score was close, and the Pats were within striking distance at the end.

Remaining schedule notwithstanding, the Broncos, Packers, Seahawks, Eagles, and Pats still look like the top tier to me...

Had the Packers lost that would've been a heart breaking loss. Dominating the stats and that easy touchdown through that receiver's hands. There was a mention that winning put them as the #1 seed and if they lost would have put them at #6. Yet, seeding is no guarantee about advancing come playoff time.

The Pats had them measured for a comeback upset near the end. An entertaining game to watch.

if you told me at the beginning of the season that the Falcons would be in 1st in their
division in Dec. I would of been a lot more excited than I am right now!

I was rooting for Seattle to win the game last night because I'm not a fan of Harbaugh. He proclaimed after their slim victory over the Redskins that his QB was "great with a capital G" and couldn't understand why others don't see it that way.

I guess he got his answer last night....

B34cgAoCEAAeUWg.png

NFL Power Rankings: Week #14

1. GB
  2. NE
  3. DEN
  4. PHI
  5. IND
  6. SEA
  7. ARZ
  8. DAL
  9. DET
  10. CIN...

Last edited:
I'm wondering if the Bears show up and make it a game or is this just a scrimmage, e.g., blowout for the Cowboys. Bears can still make the playoffs if they win out...dreaming here!

I'm wondering if the Bears show up and make it a game or is this just a scrimmage, e.g., blowout for the Cowboys. Bears can still make the playoffs if they win out...dreaming here!

Cowboys defense the past few weeks has reverted to the defense most pundits thought it would be at the beginning of the season. I wouldn't be surprised with a Bears straight up win without the 3.5 point spread needed... And yes, no playoffs this year. If they win tonight, 8-8 is the ceiling I believe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope it's a good game and I really hope ($$$$) the Cowboys win. (No points needed :))

+1.......Cowboys are licking their chops....48-13 Cowboys

You scared me. I need lots of points from lots of Bears for my fantasy team. I didn't realize what time it was and thought you were quoting the current score.

Cowboys defense the past few weeks has reverted to the defense most pundits thought it would be at the beginning of the season. I wouldn't be surprised with a Bears straight up win without the 3.5 point spread needed... And yes, no playoffs this year. If they win tonight, 8-8 is the ceiling I believe.

Other than Vikings maybe they will lose the other 3 games because those teams have legitimate quarterbacks....so 6-10

I hope it's a good game and I really hope ($$$$) the Cowboys win. (No points needed :))

Well Car-Guy, looks like you are going to have some extra Christmas money!

Other than Vikings maybe they will lose the other 3 games because those teams have legitimate quarterbacks....so 6-10

Looks that way, heck maybe 5-11. The defense is not good, but the offense has been AWOL all year.

Well Car-Guy, looks like you are going to have some extra Christmas money!

Well the Bears sure didn't quit. They made the second half really interesting.

Back
Top Bottom