Old Dogs and Kidney Disease

I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a furry companion is never an easy thing.

Last edited:
So sorry for your loss. It's so sad to lose an old friend and member of the family like that.

It’s been a rough 2 years having lost 4 dogs and 2 close friends. Grateful that we have 2 younger Maltese.

It’s been a rough 2 years having lost 4 dogs and 2 close friends. Grateful that we have 2 younger Maltese.
So very sorry for your loss. A youth director we worked with years ago told us, there's a reason why dog is spelled the way it is, it's God backwards. They always forgive, always happy to see you, love you forever and are loyal until the end. I'm not a religious person (anymore), but this bit of teaching I will always remember.

Rianne, I love that. The 9 dogs that have come into our lives the past 15 years have all been wonderful. They will sacrifice their own needs for their owners. The shortest stay we had was 6 months for a rescue old dog. They have all comforted me when sad. I don’t believe in a after life but if there is I want to see all my babies.

So very sorry for your loss. It is heartbreaking to lose a fur baby.

Our furry friends get so intertwined in our lives, it's hard to let them go. I sure hope there's a rainbow bridge. I want to see all our past furry friends and give them a big hug!

Pets are awesome.

Back
Top Bottom