Old Medic how are you doing

street

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Quote old medic >>Hello Folks.... this thread may get very dark. I left Wednesday morning on the Harley to go Visit Harley and check on the progress. A severe Motorcycle accident led to me weaking up Saturday evening, list of 5 leg operations. be in a wheelchair for 3 months.

Just been thinking about your accident that you posted early in the week. I hope all is going as well as it can be. I wish you well and hope to hear from you and how you are doing?

Hi Street, We got one update from Old Medic. Hopefully, he sees your message and is up to posting more.

Old Medic - you remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi Street, We got one update from Old Medic. Hopefully, he sees your message and is up to posting more.

Old Medic - you remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks MarieIG

How are things going Old Medic?

Many of us are praying for Old Medic. We are hopeful for a quick and complete recovery.

Many of us are praying for Old Medic. We are hopeful for a quick and complete recovery.

Yes, we are!! I'm hoping to keep this thread towards the top for a while in my hopes he sees it and gives us all an update. Also to show our support for him from us all here at ER

Thanks Koolau.

Last edited:
Yes, we are!! I'm hoping to keep this thread towards the top for a while in my hopes he sees it and gives us all an update. Also to show our support for him from us all here at ER

Thanks Koolau.

I sent him a PM with a link to this thread so hopefully he will see it without needing to browse the site.

I sent him a PM with a link to this thread so hopefully he will see it without needing to browse the site.
That is great!! Support is a good healer for the soul.

Thinking of you Old Medic. You're missed here, wishing you a good path as you recover.

Thanks Everyone. It does a person good to hear the support. Im not doing very much online stuff. checking E-mails is about it. I have been moved to the hospital I worked around for 36 years just12 miles from home and 1 mile from the wife's office. My old work place is 100 Yards away as the crow flies and see some of the crews everyday. The progress has been good outside a leaking area and looking at taking me back into surgery for more cleaning.

Great to hear from you, Old Medic. Following your progress and wishing you a steady recovery with as little discomfort as possible.

Very good to hear from you and the heal will continue with time. Keep us informed and wish you the very best!!!

Thank you for keeping us informed. Not that it is a good thing to be in the hospital - but since you have to be - I can't think of a better location. The proximity of your DW and (former) co-workers has to be beneficial.

:flowers:

Wishing you a smooth and complete recovery Old Medic.

Hang in there OM. Thoughts are with you. One day at a time, one step at a time.

Somehow I missed the other thread. In any case, OUCH. Old Medic, glad to hear you are on the mend (even though it sounds pretty painful).

Thanks for checking in, old medic. We'll try not to bother you too much. We're so thankful that you are on the mend. God speed.

Glad to hear that you are closer to your wife and friends. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom