Small stereio speakers

modhatter

Full time employment: Posting here.
I will be downsizing when I move and won't have room for my current large sterio speakers. I like them cause they give me lots of base. I don't remember what their watt output is, but it can really take the volume without distortion.

Don't know how good technology has gotten over the years, but is it possible to get really good sounding speakers and base from smaller speakers these days without paying a fortune for them? When I say small, I am talking maybe 16" wide by 20"high, or do the best sounds just require larger speakers?

I know if you are willing to really pay big bucks they have some smaller ones they say are good, but I'm not looking to pay more than $200 per speaker. Anyone up to date on speakers?

if you can tuck a sub woofer somewhere you can get awesome results with small speakers... since they havent found a way to repeal the laws of physics getting good full range sound ,key word full range sound , still requires a sub or fairly large boxes and drivers .

Bum,

How old are they and what size are they. How much do you want for them? You can PM me if you like.

Cambridge Soundworks has some decently priced smaller speakers, and some halfway decent three piece sets with a small subwoofer that can be tucked away.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom