Crime!

Unfortunately, the 3 people I know of who were convicted of sexual molestation and related charges were charged and jailed while I was working with them or shortly after they had been (more or less) quietly fired to go on and commit more dastardly deeds with children. Their faces popped up on the evening news, shocking me to my soul. I don't read the obituaries regularly.

Girl I knew well through junior high & high school was murdered by her boyfriend after she had told him she was going back to her husband.

Boyfriend hauled out his pistol and emptied it in her before reloading & killing himself.

All this took place in a rental home across the street from my aunt's house (the relative I buried earlier this year)...aunt's youngest daughter was inside with her newborn and heard all the shots.

One of my best friends in high school developed a drug problem. Used anything and everything he could get his hands on. A few years after high school (dropped out), he spent some time in prison for rape. He then moved to Hawaii and was homeless and on heroin last time I heard of him, probably 10 years ago. Who knows if he's even still alive. I can forgive self-destructive behavior and petty crimes if a person reforms, but rape, no way. He's someone I'll never reach out to again, regardless of the circumstances.

Just a couple years ago we had been out drinking with friends (not drunk ) . We invited everyone to our house to socialize for a while. So we have this caravan of trucks and cars . One of our friends get pulled over , so we all pull into a convenience store to wait to see what is happening. Our friend is checked out , then they talk to his girlfriend , she looked like Marilyn M. Next thing we know she is in cuffs and hauled off. So our friend is let go We call him he is like what just happened . He explained he was pulled over because his tail light was out . Upon stopping him he was tested for DUI no prob. Then they talked to his GF . They asked him where they were coming from he said one thing and GF said something else . Took our friend to the back of his car and asked him her name . He told them then they asked her again . She surrendered she had lied to our friend her name was not real . She was wanted for murder in Philadelphia of her husband . Our friend was completely blown away . I remember him saying that is why she would never take a vacation (flying ) with me . But she sure was purdy .

Last edited:
DW, did not care for my friends GF and she lets us all have it all the time. Kind of funny how the Deputy could not match the stories up between the two and would not let go of it . Our friend to this day just laughs about this and shakes his head.

Just a couple years ago we had been out drinking with friends (not drunk ) . We invited everyone to our house to socialize for a while. So we have this caravan of trucks and cars . One of our friends get pulled over , so we all pull into a convenience store to wait to see what is happening. Our friend is checked out , then they talk to his girlfriend , she looked like Marilyn M. Next thing we know she is in cuffs and hauled off. So our friend is let go We call him he is like what just happened . He explained he was pulled over because his tail light was out . Upon stopping him he was tested for DUI no prob. Then they talked to his GF . They asked him where they were coming from he said one thing and GF said something else . Took our friend to the back of his car and asked him her name . He told them then they asked her again . She surrendered she had lied to our friend her name was not real . She was wanted for murder in Philadelphia of her husband . Our friend was completely blown away . I remember him saying that is why she would never take a vacation (flying ) with me . But she sure was purdy .

Holy crap! That's scary. I've dated some crazy women... But that takes the cake. Wow. Imagine coming to that realization. That's like something out of a movie.

Back
Top Bottom