Puzzles that Nobody Cares About

sengsational

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
Tonight I worked on something new, and I'll leave a hint about what it was. Later, I'll reveal what I worked on, but now it will be left undisclosed. Not that anyone really cares, but for me, this post is "just something to do" and the thing I worked on is kind of an accomplishment.

• Cream
  • Coffee
  • Coconut
    • feel it
    • sweat
    • eat
    • blah

• Cream
  • Coffee

I've ordered an Enigma Machine from Amazon, and should be able to break the code, and thus shorten the war, post haste.

I like the booby Brau! But yeah, nobody cares. But I like to put random stuff here sometimes just to see what happens. Consider I already learned that I can buy an Enigma Machine on Ali Baba :LOL:

The quoted text is what I scrawled on a bit of paper to remind me what verse to sing.

I got inspired by watching some musicians perform and decided I'd learn a song (play bass and sing lead). I picked a song and was able to get through it without a metronome just fine. But when I played with the drum track, I rarely came up with the right verse. Without a metronome, I could pause and think of "where I was". But with the track, no pauses allowed. So I taped those few words up on the wall and got through it perfectly!

Learning to play really stretches my brain. When I first pulled my bass out of the attic, early this year, I had very low expectations. I figured it wouldn't be fun. But it's not only been fun, it's been satisfying to live the fast advancement that comes when one starts with near zero skills.

Back
Top Bottom