Annoying MegaCorp people !!!!!

I have an ongoing problem now with a co-worker (Hacking Helen?) who sits in a cubicle across the room from mine. She clears her throat LOUDLY once per minute. You can time it if you don't believe me! The sound cuts through my ears every minute, and I can't seem to block it out.
I went to her and asked her if she would PLEASE stop loudly clearing her throat every minute of the day, as I can hear it across the room. She told me she has allergies and can't help it. I told her I have gas, but did she want me sharing THAT problem with her?! She stopped for awhile, but after a few days started back up again! Any suggestions?

I have an ongoing problem now with a co-worker (Hacking Helen?) who sits in a cubicle across the room from mine. She clears her throat LOUDLY once per minute. You can time it if you don't believe me! The sound cuts through my ears every minute, and I can't seem to block it out.

I went to her and asked her if she would PLEASE stop loudly clearing her throat every minute of the day, as I can hear it across the room. She told me she has allergies and can't help it. I told her I have gas, but did she want me sharing THAT problem with her?! She stopped for awhile, but after a few days started back up again! Any suggestions?

Wear headphones or earbuds. If you want, you can listen to music of your choice. Even without music, the headphones should block out any annoying noises

Back
Top Bottom