NFL 2023 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^
Those sound like pretty safe bets. :)

For me, I "hope" the Cowboys make it to playoffs and then the SB. But, I'll hold off making my "predictions" until after the first 4 or 5 games.

Umm, sounds like a question from a Phillies fan, but probably true.

Eagles (and Phillies) and sorry for being obvious - was just having fun. Sports without rivalries would be so much less enjoyable.

After 30 years of being spoiled with Favre and Rodgers I expect the Packers to go back to the Packers of my childhood where we never had a winning season for many years in a row. We will soon realize how good we have had it with Rodgers and wish he were back. I expect a very bad season starting with a streak-breaking loss to the Bears. I hope i'm wrong but I do not see Love as any where close to a top tier QB like Rodgers was.

Yeah, I grew up in Wisconsin and the Packers were so bad in the mid-70s through the late 80's that I became a Cowboy's fan (shame on me!).

Yeah, I grew up in Wisconsin and the Packers were so bad in the mid-70s through the late 80's that I became a Cowboy's fan (shame on me!).

Randy Wright, Jerry Tagge, Lynn Dickey. Legends all of them. :LOL:

Some conspiracy theorists claim the NFL season is scripted. They may be right, with these leaked videos from the NFL :):

Didn't realize how tall Brady is compared to Jerry Jones. Jerry was an offensive lineman at Arkansas, although when we get up there in years there is some shrinkage:facepalm:.

Attachments

• 370611054_876556660493346_814681504066920728_n.jpg
    370611054_876556660493346_814681504066920728_n.jpg
    492.7 KB · Views: 21
^^^^
Nor would I... Only way the Texans will make it to the playoffs is if they buy game tickets like the rest of us. :) Stranger things have happen, I just can't think of any right now.

OTOH, The Cowboys looked pretty good yesterday, even with Dak calling the plays from the sidelines.

Last edited:
Key injuries and suspensions have a way of totally changing how competitive a team is, so it's not time to declare victory:LOL:.

49ers looking really good. There is really no one that can beat them in the playoffs.

Seems like the 49ers are practicing subtraction by subtraction :(.

No interest in re-signing Jimmy G and Robbie Gould and trading away Lance.

Banking a lot of chips on Purdy.

Well looks like I'm not going to be able to watch a lot of football this season. DirecTV and the local Fox affiliate can't come to contract terms so I can't get the local Fox channel. Of course DirecTV isn't lowering my price either.

NFL Power Rankings - Week 1

NFL Power Rankings - Week 1:
Week One Rankings
1. KC
2. PHI
3. BUF
4. SF
5. CIN
6. DAL
7. BAL
8. MIA
9. JAX
10. NYJ
11. DET
12. LAC
13. SEA
14. PIT
15. MIN
16. NO
17. ATL
18. CLE
19. NYG
20. DEN
21. GB
22. TEN
23. WAS
24. NE
25. CAR
26. CHI
27. LV
28. TB
29. IND
30. LAR
31. HOU
32. ARI

Well looks like I'm not going to be able to watch a lot of football this season. DirecTV and the local Fox affiliate can't come to contract terms so I can't get the local Fox channel. Of course DirecTV isn't lowering my price either.
You might try an over the air (OTA) antenna. I've got one, and it gets my local Fox affiliate ... for free!

^^^^^
Too far out to pickup the Fox affiliate in the area. Well at least I'm to far away with the inside OTA antenna I have now. Maybe getting an outside antenna would work :confused:. I'll think about it.

^^^^^
Too far out to pickup the Fox affiliate in the area. Well at least I'm to far away with the inside OTA antenna I have now. Maybe getting an outside antenna would work :confused:. I'll think about it.

I have an outside antenna in the attic and get great OTA reception 40+ miles from the transmitter. YRMV of course, but maybe worth a try. It was a lot easier to put it in the attic than mount it on the roof, at least for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom