Poll: That's One Crazy Poll - Net Worth or Other?

Which One Best Describes Your Situation?

• Net Worth is Important - more important than other financial data points

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • Annual Expenses is the most important financial yardstick

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • I saw Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Recently

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • Movies don't accurately depict real life

Votes: 37 33.3%
  • Annual Income is more important than anything else

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • My vehicle runs on gasoline

Votes: 47 42.3%
  • My vehicle runs on electricity

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • I burn diesel

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • 6 and 7

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Obviously Income - Expenses is more useful than net worth

Votes: 41 36.9%

• Total voters
I forgot to vote for electric but now I remember I have a RC car I never gave to my nephew. It's even a plug in electric. And no miles on it. I probably should sell it!

Haven't answered the poll yet as I am working on a spreadsheet that will assist me in allocating my responses across multiple answers in a such a way that I can live with the results regardless of future performance.

I forgot to vote for electric but now I remember I have a RC car I never gave to my nephew. It's even a plug in electric. And no miles on it. I probably should sell it!

My helicopter (rc) and my drone are both electric, knew I forgot something when I voted...

I'm laughing out loud! Not quite rolling on the floor. These responses are great!

Periodically I tell people about the e-r.org web site and describe all the wonderful, useful financial information that's available and I also tell them it's a funny, interesting group of people. I guess I'm not much of a salesman - I don't think anyone I've mentioned e-r.org to has become a member. Oh well, their loss.

It just occurred to me that 72 should have also been included in the poll. I often refer to 72 when calculating interest and related financial matters - surely (stop calling me Shirley) 72 should have been included.

Back
Top Bottom