Men Height and Weight

kowski

Recycles dryer sheets
I'm on the Atkins diet. Lost 16lbs so far. 6' tall and down to 259lbs. Trying for 220lbs.

I'm on the trying to keep my mouth shut diet.

Down from 302 to 265 6'4"

I eat the paleo diet-roots, shoots, and coots. Pretty much the last month I lived on salmon, salad, and blackberries.

Ha

5-10;' 160#.

I went from 220 to 179 and kept it off now 6 years.Now a gym rat and cardio freak.I just hate the way women undress me with their eyes,i feel sooooo cheap. im 5'10.Doctor says i have to watch my height though,he dosnt want me getting any taller.

Hmmm

Me too 6' 175 lbs

heh heh heh heh heh - actually 5' 11.75", 174.5 lbs - but that's cause I'm going to live to 84.6 yrs roughly speaking handgrenade wise that is.

6' 1" at 195 lbs. Never over 210 - Dr wants me to lose 10 lbs so I can discontinue cholesterol meds. Websites estimate my living longer than 90.

JohnP

I'm 6'0 188lbs, trying to get in the 175-180 range. I'm trying the south beach diet. Only problem is I get side tracked. Tonight for example I have some ribs heating in the oven. My nephew brought me these from his restaurant and I sure can't hurt his feelings and not eat them.  :-\

i like the eat anything naked diet.You can eat anything you like no matter what it is.Only stipulation is you have to eat it in a room full of naked fat people.

6', 188 lbs. But I work out regularly so its all muscle ::)

5'11", 157lbs. 

I intentionally stay light for footspeed on the tennis court.   My setpoint is just over 170lbs; the weight i'd go to quickly if i didn't manage it. .... Yeah i know, Andre Agassi is/was 5'11" 177, but i just feel slower with the extra weight, even if i'm working out. Granted my workout routine is only 30minutes to 1 hr a day.

5' 11", 164.

I weigh myself every morning. If I weigh more than 163.5, I eat less that day. If I weigh 163.5 or less on Sunday, I get to have apple pancakes, otherwise gruel.

No morning snacks allowed . No afternoon snack until 4 PM, One evening snack at 7:30. Fruit OK any time. Sounds OCD, but the body responds well to habits like this.

And I keep reminding myself: "Nothing tastes as good as 'thin' feels."

You're right where i am then too TromboneAL. At/past 164, i just start to feel fat, and i can feel that fat roll start to hang over my bluejeans, especially when i sit down. But on man do I love the way i feel all slinky at less than 159.

I agree, i actually prefer being hungry here and there while at the lower weight.

Azanon

6'6", 242lbs. Need to lose 20 lbs or so. My new job has a 10 min walk from the parking lot to my office building. Should be good for me ;-)

5' 11" 166 lbs fully clothed at my annual physical a couple weeks ago.

Every day I try to eat 100 to 200 grams of chocolate and drink a 6-pack of non-diet soda.

5"10" 192 fully clothed. 20# overweight. Would like to blame the in-progress divorce but eating whole DiGiorno pepperoni pizzas for dinner is a more likely culprit. I hate that it takes five minutes to put the weight on but a week of "good behavior" to get rid of it.

2Cor521

6'4", 250. Got lots to lose.

It seems like there are a lot of tall guys here.

Coach

It seems like there are a lot of tall guys here.
it does seem that way.  these numbers would, by the way, be better reported as body-mass-indexes ... for those reporting so far, there's an average height of 72 inches, average weight of 196 pounds, and average bmi of 26.6, which is generally considered "overweight" (near 60% reporting have bmi's in excess of 25, none are "underweight" (bmi < 18.5).

Ok, I'll bite. 6' 9" 262 lbs. Still trying to get down to 250. Raised on meat and 'taters.

I'm 5' 10" and ~182 pounds. That said, I also have 10% bodyfat and wear a 31.5" waist. :D

The gym is a wonderful place.

Back
Top Bottom