Pit Bulls and BBQ / Texas

I frequent only eateries where animals are served.

Sounds like a fun place to eat, but I am a dog lover and would probably be sharing my meal with Brutus!

We have had several bully dogs. Their temperaments were all different. All were snugglers and lap dogs (no matter how big!),and wonderful with our kids and grands. However due to public perceptions and just our own piece of mind, we never had them off leash or in dog parks. People react to the breed in negative ways.
Our current dog is the most Zen dog I have ever had. Doesn't react to anything but squirrels! However, DH and I have both realized we can no longer deal with their inherent strength on leash, so this guy will be our last bully.

Don't most public places have to allow service animals? I don't see them in restaurants often, but perhaps I don't frequent many restaurants.

I have noticed a lot more dogs at the hardware store.
Southern California beach towns are so dog friendly that a girl and her dog were at the cosmetic counter at the mall when I was there.

Southern California beach towns are so dog friendly that a girl and her dog were at the cosmetic counter at the mall when I was there.

You can put lipstick on a dog......

Never mind.

OP didn’t actually mention the BBQ as being good, did he?, so I wouldn’t go there for that—probably better places for that.

Back
Top Bottom