Live for today

We have decided to spend a little more. DW's SIL died of cancer at age 58. Her husband had not retired, but was planning on retiring in a year or so. They had a grand European vacation planned. BIL realized too late that w*rk was not worth the wait.

TromboneAl's Thought of the day:

Hearing about people dying young is the best antidote to the tension
that retired tightwads feel when spending money.​

We are taking our kids and grand kids on an Alaskan cruise. I told my son we would pay for the cruise and air fare, the booze was on them. He accused me of paying for the cheap stuff!

I think I hijacked my own thread with the comment
We're open to suggestions
I was a bit down with the loss of a good friend and the impending loss of another.

I was at a BJ auction. DW told me not to buy anything I couldn't live in.:mad:
I might just have come up with $65K for a Ferrari if I had known that I would be faced with more death (I'm sure my deceased friend would have bought one a year ago if he had known). Since I don't know how to put the pics where I want them, you might see DW's point. The following does not include my 05 Mustang GT or 07 Ranger. It only shows one car of each kind and I have 3 of one (top up) and 2 of the other. I might have enough cars, but maybe not.
Do you [-]need[/-] want a new car? >:D

Attachments

• IMG_0365.jpg
    IMG_0365.jpg
    670.7 KB · Views: 16
How about a nice trip this winter away from the frozen north. Want to meet up in Texas? :)

Are the bugs and stuff as bad as rewahoo says?
He paints a pretty ugly picture at times?
Steve

Are the bugs and stuff as bad as rewahoo says?
He paints a pretty ugly picture at times?
Steve

I am sworn not to tell.

OK, I'll tell anyway. The only things that bugged me were the chiggers as I could not seem to avoid getting bit. No worse that the no-see-ums that get me in Florida. But I'm a bug magnet. :(

Back
Top Bottom