• UnCut

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Either

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
No, not from me I don't want to!

I'm having a memory right now of college - in the dorm cafeteria - when they would have polish sausage at lunch - the women seemed to really relish biting into them...it was disturbing for a lot of the guys...I always had the alternative meal.....

Like the joke about the difference between a prostitute eating a banana and your wife eating a banana...

cube_rat said:
Yeah, I've seen them. They're too darn skinny. I need girth. Girth rules. :D

You haven't seen the one I grow in my garden. ;)

When my daughter was in high school, one of the female gym teachers in a sex-ed class described how she used a cucumber to satisfy herself. One of the male students ran outside and threw up!

This may be unrelated, but aren't women equally capable of developing the male equivalent of smegma, so why are guys the only ones who have to be circumcised? I never believe that this could be true, but I must say that I have seen this first hand. :( Not good.

I did not need to know this.  :)

Fortunately this must be very rare.

Ha

So, Cube_Rat, what's the story behind this latest avatar?

What's with his facial expression? Did he just see Kathy Bates stepping into a hot tub, too?

Nords said:
So, Cube_Rat, what's the story behind this latest avatar?

What's with his facial expression? Did he just see Kathy Bates stepping into a hot tub, too?

Nah, it's just Oddjob looking for a statue to decapitate

cube_rat said:
Nah, it's just Oddjob looking for a statue to decapitate
Oooh, I get it... but aren't you afraid that you're going to have to interpret that for the younger set?

Never mind, Google is all over it.

Nords said:
Oooh, I get it... but aren't you afraid that you're going to have to interpret that for the younger set?

Never mind, Google is all over it.

I'm kinda hoping we're all people of that "age group" posting in this forum. Of course, I may need to explain Mr. Goldfinger to Andre1969, Laurence or Marshac.

if i was female id spend all my time in the produce aisle trying different things

mathjak107 said:
if i was female id spend all my time in the produce aisle trying different things

Heads of lettuce? Celery Stalks? Potatos? Eggplant?? Watermelon? Cilantro? PINEAPPLE:confused:!!! :eek: :eek:

Don't forget the meat counter, plenty of things to try there too ;)

Outtahere said:
Don't forget the meat counter, plenty of things to try there too ;)

Head cheese?

Oh, my imagination runeth...

So what is wrong with the male human? You ladies can make a man feel superfluous.

Ha

Rich_in_Tampa said:
:LOL:

Cube, you are really out of control today. Now go to your room!

P.S. ROFLMAO.

I'm sorry, I'll be good today. I promise won't post anymore Kathy Bate's naked butt pictures >:D

cube_rat said:
Heads of lettuce? Celery Stalks? Potatos? Eggplant?? Watermelon? Cilantro? PINEAPPLE:confused:!!! :eek: :eek:

Here you go Cube rat - How is this for a Clam?

geoduck.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk!! :eek: Why would God create something so ugly?

Back
Top Bottom