Differences in decision making between the sexes

I understand the Packers and the Steelers; but who is this William and Kate you refer to?

Kate is the one with the 8 kids (twins and sextuplets). But I don't think William is the ex's name.

Oh my, those You tubes were great....

I just did a week of military duty - all men.....wow, (warning non-PC statement coming) I forgot sometimes how emotionally sensitive some men are especially to what women say/do.....couple of train wrecks there hanging on to some not-so-nice women...I made a comment to my boss "so sorry women can really screw men up." He laughed pretty hard at that one (he's not one of the train wrecks).

Disclaimer - I'm a woman who has worked mainly in male-dominated professions, but truly am female....

I think it would be rather boring if women and men didn't have so many differences.

I can think of a few that are fascinating....

All woman here, but I will admit that so many years of w*rking with and hanging around with men has influenced my thinking.
I find it very difficult to relate to groups of people because there is very little logic and too much emotion used in very simple communication. It is very frustrating.
Mr B is actually the grey area guy. I am strictly black and white and tend to take things literally, i.e. if you said something, you own the consequences. I have very little, if any, patience for idle gossip and negativity.

Back
Top Bottom