Do you listen to younger people?

"...if you don't like my face tattoo that's your problem, not mine..."

Which is true for just passing someone on the sidewalk.

But unless you want to spend the rest of your life as a bartender in some dive bar, it IS your problem when you go for a job interview, finding a prospective mate, or looking to be taken seriously.

Swastikas, teardrops and caricatures of satan on your forehead only evoke images of the Manson family. Never a good look IMO

"TATS"

It's nice to see they have the disposable income for such pursuits.

What I find curious is how many of the "tats" are daggers, swords, fire, and designed to make people resemble demons.

But in modern day.....perhaps that is authenticity.

It's nice to see they have the disposable income for such pursuits.

What I find curious is how many of the "tats" are daggers, swords, fire, and designed to make people resemble demons.

But in modern day.....perhaps that is authenticity.

I must hang out with a different crowd. Many of the young people who work with me on the river have tattoos, but they tend to be mermaids, flowers, sea monsters, or mountain/outdoor themed.

My social circle is rather strange. Good friends ranging from early twenties to 90s. We get together twice a week and spend hours swapping stories and arguing about all the topics you are told not to talk about. So, yes, I will listen to younger people.

Agree. But what is on the outside is a reflection of what is inside.
Nothing against tattoos, but why on your face?

99% of the time if you have face tattoos your IQ and annual income for the majority of your life is predictable.

Back
Top Bottom