The Photographers' Corner - 2021 to ?

Last week we went to the Wakodahatchee Wetlands in Delray Beach Florida. It is by far one of the best places for bird and wildlife photography in South East Florida. The birds mate and nest fairly close to the boardwalk giving photographers a unique opportunity. Admission is free and it is open 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Here is the video I shot.

Juvenile bald eagle on today's hike

Attachments

• juvenile bald eagle 02092022 -2.jpg
    juvenile bald eagle 02092022 -2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
Went kayaking on the St. Johns River, looking for manatees...

...found one!!!

Attachments

• 1644415793398blob-converted-compressed (2)1024_1.jpg
    1644415793398blob-converted-compressed (2)1024_1.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Took a picture of a horn I found today while doing some groundwork for spring tree planting. A great day to be outdoors.

Attachments

• IMG_8765.jpg
    IMG_8765.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 33
I started taking photos in my early teens in black and white. Eventually transitioned to color film and then digital. I found that to get a real retro feel, I needed to shoot in black and white (L-Monochrome D) and so here it is.

I started taking photos in my early teens in black and white. Eventually transitioned to color film and then digital. I found that to get a real retro feel, I needed to shoot in black and white (L-Monochrome D) and so here it is.

Great Job!!

Ran across this photo I took on the Oregon coast a few years ago.

Beautiful cloud formation! I would guess that's probably around ¾ of the way up the Oregon coast, or thereabouts. Always an impressive region.

It was stunning and something I'd never seen before. The cloud bank was receding as we watched and I was taking photos like mad to try to capture the scene.

Finding very few this year so far. Nothing more exciting than being in the outdoors getting exercise and fresh air.

Attachments

• IMG_8894.jpg
    IMG_8894.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 28
This was a picture from a few days ago. The Yellowstone River went out yesterday very calmly and peacefully. Picture taken with phone just wanted to share the photo. A beautiful day it was in paradise.

Attachments

• IMG_8953.jpg
    IMG_8953.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 25
Ronstar, that is an awesome picture! Post card material and paradise to me.

Ronstar, that is an awesome picture! Post card material and paradise to me.

Thanks - we were in the last car of the train - this was a rare opportunity on a big curve where we could see the locomotive. I had to crop out the right side of the photo where you could barely see the sides of the remaining cars.

Thanks - we were in the last car of the train - this was a rare opportunity on a big curve where we could see the locomotive. I had to crop out the right side of the photo where you could barely see the sides of the remaining cars.

Isn’t that the point of cropping? You get to share your ‘vision’ rather than everything the camera captures.

Great shot, we RV camped just north of town this summer and were in a place where the train whistle was more romantic than annoying.

Best regards,
Chris

Back
Top Bottom