Well, its official

brewer12345

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
DW is pregnant with kiddo #2. Due date is June 17, right smack between our daughter and DW. I (jokingly) told DW that we'll just have one birthday party on June 1st every year.

I'm excited and happy about it, but also very, very mindful of the responsibility. I have also been a little taken aback by some of my friends and relatives asking about a #3 or #4 (!) when I told them about #2. We are undecided about 2 or 3, but I will need to mull over my reaction to people asking about more.

Well all right. :) Since my DH and I didn't have children, I would be pleased to have you or Lawrence in charge of our replacements. :D So feel free to have a couple more if you want.

Martha said:
Well all right.   :)  Since my DH and I didn't have children, I would be pleased to have you or Lawrence in charge of our replacements.  :D  So feel free to have a couple more if you want. 

Great! Does this include an offer of college tuition?

Nice announcement. As much as Retire Early is a nice idea it pales in comparison to the arrival of new family.

yakers, whose first grandchild arrived April 05.

Many congratulations!  I wish your DW a stress-free and trouble-free pregnancy.  Think happy thoughts.

One of our kids had a due date of June 17 - funny how you remember that date even when the actual birthday is different.  

jj

Congratulations!

DH asked me the other day when we should start planning for #2 and I told him we still have to have #1 :p (due Apr. 3/06)

Congratulations, brewer! Best wishes for a safe pregnancy and delivery and a healthy baby!

Congratulations on your future new deduction!  :D

Don't worry about #3 yet.  Get #2 here happy and healthy first.  There will be plenty of time for planning any others.  

Congratulations, Brewer & Mrs!

As Martha said, you may officially have my allotment of population replacement as well - that will get you up to 6. As far as college, uh.... nope.

How exciting!! And you can take care of numbers 3 & 4 all in one shot you know. That should stop all the questions. <g>

Congratulations !!! One of life's happiest moments. Enjoy each moment of this special journey.

good job. In the spirit of the 16-year old wanting to retire early living in his folk's basement, are you going to be reading financial books to the baby in the womb, so he/she can FIRE when they are born. :LOL:

Way to go Brewman!!
May I suggest Corona as a particularly meaningful name.

<<<Corona Brewer>>>
Doesn't get much better than that  8)  8)

maddythebeagle said:
good job. In the spirit of the 16-year old wanting to retire early living in his folk's basement, are you going to be reading financial books to the baby in the womb, so he/she can FIRE when they are born. :LOL:

I heard teaching a baby sign language will help the baby learn to communicate more effectively now and later in life.

Congrats! We just started talking about when we want another, but I think we'll wait another year. Now you understand we expect you to have at least six to keep the ss ponzi scheme going, right? :D

Kids...they rule. :)

JPatrick said:
Way to go Brewman!!
May I suggest Corona as a particularly meaningful name.

<<<Corona Brewer>>>
Doesn't get much better than that  8)  8)
Unless you reside in the Midwest, then you can go
with Milwaukee Brewer.. :)

Congrats to you and the Mrs.

"Corona Brewer" I like it. It has a substantial quality about it.
Of course, the kids in school will have a field day. But what the hell.....it beats "Rosie Butz" I had a young lady in class by this name. What were her parents thinking?

Best to all of you.

Professor

Professor said:

"Corona Brewer"  I like it.  It has a substantial quality about it.
Of course, the kids in school will have a field day.  But what the hell.....it beats "Rosie Butz"  I had a young lady in class by this name.  What were her parents thinking?

Best to all of you.

Professor

I met a lady once with the name "Shanda Leer". Boy, did she get a ton of kidding. This could be a whole thread on its own. 8)

Professor said:

"Corona Brewer"  I like it.  It has a substantial quality about it.
Of course, the kids in school will have a field day.  But what the hell.....it beats "Rosie Butz"  I had a young lady in class by this name.  What were her parents thinking?

Best to all of you.

Professor
We had a Butz family also.  None were Rosie, as far as I know without having actually checked  :D.
My favorite was Donald Duck.  If you're online Donald - -Quack Quack!!

Sometimes it is just schoolboy wit. When I was at school a kid two years above me had the initials RC which, naturally, became confused with his attitude. His younger brother, in my year, had the initials DA so was quickly dubbed Duck's Arse!!!

Brewer if you want to choose a name associated with beer try Guinness - if you don't know the joke, I'll post it tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom