Well, its official

We work with a lawyer named Dick Little :eek: :eek: :eek:

Why he doesn't go by Richard or Rick, I will NEVER understand!

Congratulations Brewer! What an exciting time of life for you and your wife!!

Dreamer

When I was in high school, we had a recently immigrated Vietnamese guy named
"Phuc Ngo". He was one of the nicest and most innocent guys
I've ever met. We got a chuckle out of his name when we initially heard it
pronounced but no one ever made fun of him because he was such a nice guy.

Congrats, Brewer! You'll know exactly when your family reaches it proper size, mainly because you won't have the urge, initiative, or strength to do anything about it...

WanderALot said:
When I was in high school, we had a recently immigrated Vietnamese guy named
"Phuc Ngo".
Our Navy example was Phuc Di Kao (as Dave Barry used to say, I am not making this up).

My sister knew a guy in high school named Chris Miss.

Also, there used to be a guy in the phone book named Stu Pidass. :-[

Why oh why don't parents think of these things before they pick a name? :'(

Once knew a woman named Joy Ful Lee.

Attended USAF Officer Training school with a couple of guys with last names "Holopeter" and "Spermo". Of course the military assiged them as roommates while in training. :D

Yes, the military does have a sense of humor. Back in the 70's when the USAF first began random drug testing, the initial program was officially titled "Operation Golden Flow". :)

(Talk about a thread hijack! :D :D :D)

REWahoo! said:
Once knew a woman named Joy Ful Lee.

Attended USAF Officer Training school with a couple of guys with last names "Holopeter" and "Spermo". Of course the military assiged them as roommates while in training. :D

Yes, the military does have a sense of humor. Back in the 70's when the USAF first began random drug testing, the initial program was officially titled "Operation Golden Flow". :)

(Talk about a thread hijack! :D :D :D)

Assigning roomates with related/same names should not be taken lightly, you never know what kind of weird effect it will have. The best man at my wedding is named Chris, when he and I moved into the dorms in college, he was assigend to a six person dorm apartment with 4 other guys named Chris and another guy named something like Punjab. The 4 Chrises I didn't know became close friends in a weird way. See, they liked Cocaine and Prostitutes, my buddy had the craziest stories as a result. One day my buddy woke up to find the 4 other Chrises had moved out in the middle of the night, leaving him and Punjab. Later we foud out they owed thousands for rent, phone bill etc. Very, very weird experience. O0

I know someone named Mary Christina Maas. She chooses to go by Chris for some reason. These parents are sickos!

There a some baisic life functions that I believe people should be certified to perform before they are allowed to do it:

1. Being a parent.
2. Picking the name of their kids.
3. Picking paint colors for exterior or interior walls.
4. Voting
5. Driving on the freeway.

SteveR said:
There a some baisic life functions that I believe people should be certified to perform before they are allowed to do it:

1. Being a parent.
2. Picking the name of their kids.
3. Picking paint colors for exterior or interior walls.
4. Voting
5. Driving on the freeway.

6. Owning a car with an alarm system  :mad:

I had a Captain Krapp down at Barksdale during the late 60s. Imagine the crapp he had to take during his lifetime.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom