My father passed away

I am so sorry. It was good you could be near for much of his illness. Take care of yourself and send our love to your mother.

Simple Girl,

Sorry for your loss! When I lost my dad it was very hard but I was glad to know that he was in pain no more. I treasure my memories as I know you will as well. We stand with you...

Also sorry here. I'm sure he treasured you as much as your family treasured him.

Condolences in this tough time in your life. We're here for you.........

Hi Simple Girl,

We give you our heartfelt condolences also. Billy and I have both lost our Fathers. They are irreplaceable.

For me it's been 12 years since I lost my Father, and I still miss him terribly.

Funny, but I feel I understand what his life was like more now, than when he was alive. As I age, and (like LG4N said) we step up to the plate ourselves as adults, I see the stresses and challenges he must have faced in leading our family.

I wish I would have known it when I was younger, but that isn't the way Life works.

Let Love lead you on...

Akaisha and Billy
Authors, The Adventurer's Guide to Early Retirement

Simple Girl, I am so sorry for your loss, best wishes..

Losing a parent, no matter what age, takes away one of the two people who were there in our lives from the very beginning. And their passing leaves an ache in your heart that may dull over time, but never really goes away.

The best way to honor his passing is to remember and pass on all the important lessons you learned from watching the way he lived his life. By doing so, his life will live on.

My sympathies to you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss. The good memories will prevail and the sun will shine again.

My condolences as well. My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Thanks so much everyone for your words of comfort and support.

I can not imagine what you are going through,but i offer my condolences. Time will soften the blow. Remember the good times

Back
Top Bottom