• I just watch the commercials or halftime event

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • other

Votes: 14 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the credits that Belichick and Brady get we should also give a lot of credit to Brian Flores the defensive play caller who will be the Dolphins head coach next year. He called a great game and we wish him success in Miami.
Definitely. I think most pundits correctly said the MVP was Edelman and the Pats D. Goff, Cooks, McVay and the rest were ‘deer in the headlights’ lost, I didn’t expect that. McVay is amazing, but he said he was out coached last night...

And I didn’t realize the Pats O line would handle Donald and Suh as well as they did.

Last edited:
Definitely. I think most pundits correctly said the MVP was Edelman and the Pats D. Goff, Cooks, McVay and the rest were ‘deer in the headlights’ lost, I didn’t expect that. McVay is amazing, but he said he was out coached last night...

And I didn’t realize the Pats O line would handle Donald and Suh as well as they did.
Yes, it was a very strange game. In the first quarter we were saying how time of possession would end up favoring the Patriots offense in the fourth quarter as the Rams defense would probably be gassed.

In game such as that usually victory or defeat revolve around a big play. The pass that Cooks couldn't catch in the endzone could have been that big play if it wasn't for that last second defensive play by the Patriots. The pass to Gronk in the fourth quarter ended up being the big play that sealed the deal.

I really enjoyed Gladys Knight’s pre-game national anthem.

+3

I was very impressed with her performance, capped with the perfect timing of the T Birds flyover and the great from above camera shot of them afterwards. Amazing skill/planning/coordination required to time their arrival over the hole in the roof precisely as she sang the last line of the anthem!

if there is a hope and a prayer that another AFC team other than the Pats are in next year's Super Bowl, the big game is in Miami in 2020. The Pats own the Fins at Gilllette, but have a mediocre record playing in the heat down in Miami against the Fins.

Last edited:
The Fins purposefully designed Hard Rock Stadium so that the visitors would be in the baking sun and the home team would be in the shade.... that might have something to do with it. :D

Last edited:
meme of the day: Imagine spending 7K for a Maroon 5 concert and a punting contest.

Best part was the Microsoft commercial

+1

It was filmed in the Austin area - the two main kids (Owen who uses the adaptive control and Gunnar) are actual best friends since kindergarten. There was a big article about them in the Austin paper.

Brady just has a better supporting cast than others like Rodgers or Manning ever had. I'm not sure what Belichick did that makes him so great. A couple receivers did really well and the main running back did pretty well. Also played well overall on defensive.

Man, that's just silly. Brady has done more with less talent for years. He has absolutely no deep threat this year and many years for that matter. Manning had a Hall of Fame running back and receivers

Yup. we were talking about that last night... the only real deep threat that he had was Randy Moss for a few years. While Wes Welker and Julian Edleman have been reliable journeyman WRs, I don't necessarily consider them to be deep threats.

But that is fine because I'm not sure if the deep ball is his forte.

Not the score I was expecting....our offensive and defensive lines have played out of their minds the last few games. And that play by Jason McCourty to prevent a TD is definitely highlight reel material. As much of a savant as Belichick is (and he IS a football savant), these players still have to execute and somehow they always (ok, almost always [emoji23]) manage to do so.

So today I’m hanging out at Disney World with a couple hundred thousand of my best Pat fans checking out the GOATS [emoji16]

if there is a hope and a prayer that another AFC team other than the Pats are in next year's Super Bowl, the big game is in Miami in 2020. The Pats own the Fins at Gilllette, but have a mediocre record playing in the heat down in Miami against the Fins.

I'm guessing the Patriots and Dolphins won't be meeting in the Super Bowl. :D

The Pats lack of success vs the Dolphins in Miami probably won't help another AFC team get to the Super Bowl.

While Wes Welker and Julian Edleman have been reliable journeyman WRs, I don't necessarily consider them to be deep threats.

Journeyman? I don't think so. I'd add Jordy Nelson (ex-Packer) to the group and see all three of them as HOF candidates. It's guys like these that keep the drives going that allows the deep threats a chance to be deep threats.

Journeyman? I don't think so. I'd add Jordy Nelson (ex-Packer) to the group and see all three of them as HOF candidates. It's guys like these that keep the drives going that allows the deep threats a chance to be deep threats.
Edelman the MVP is a super freak. He must be spending quality time in the gym. Think he's got a few more years left in the tank.

I don't disagree and perhaps I chose the wrong word, it is just that I view Edleman and Welker as different WR from the speedster/deep threat type like Moss and Rice.

+3

I was very impressed with her performance, capped with the perfect timing of the T Birds flyover and the great from above camera shot of them afterwards. Amazing skill/planning/coordination required to time their arrival over the hole in the roof precisely as she sang the last line of the anthem!

I didn’t see this companion piece when it aired, but it’s about just this planning effort for the flyover:

https://youtu.be/US0SWJX0b1w

Last edited:
Patriots by 10.
Irrespective of any past cheating, Brady when all is said and done, will go down as the greatest QB in history.

I think you won this thread!

Breaking news - Robert Craft owner of Super Bowl champion New England Patriots has a warrant for his arrest. He and 100 other men were caught in a police sting in Jupiter Florida in a day spa soliciting sex. Looks like the day spa gives more than massages.....

Breaking news - Robert Craft owner of Super Bowl champion New England Patriots has a warrant for his arrest. He and 100 other men were caught in a police sting in Jupiter Florida in a day spa soliciting sex. Looks like the day spa gives more than massages.....

Sounds like they got the wrong guy. The Patriot's owner spells his name Kraft. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom