Poll - Prince Harry - Beard or No Beard for Wedding?

Will Prince Harry Keep Beard or Shave Off For Royal Wedding?

• Yes - The beard stays!

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • No - The beard goes!

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • What? There's a royal wedding on 5/19?

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

easysurfer

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Will Prince Harry keep or shave beard for the royal wedding on 5/19?

Your thoughts? Morning news anchors have a $500 charity wager.

It's an absolute mystery to my why anyone would care about this.

Surprised you haven't voted for option #3 yet :cool:. ...
Well, I knew there was a wedding, having not spent the last month under a rock, but I couldn't have told you the date. So I guess I'm "Other."

Harry? As in, Harry's Razors? That big online razor company? Maybe this whole wedding thing is really a marketing ploy to promote the brand.

The USA threw the royal slackers out once. why should we care?. Maybe that's who we should ban from entering the USA :cool:

On the list of things I have any interest in, this is # 870,840,358,259,976,729,265,789.

I on the other hand am totally smitten with Meghan and Harry’s story and will be watching the coverage on 5/19 starting in the wee hours. Scones and lemon curd might be involved. Harry, bearded or clean-shaven, will be in the background.

I on the other hand am totally smitten with Meghan and Harry’s story and will be watching the coverage on 5/19 starting in the wee hours. Scones and lemon curd might be involved. Harry, bearded or clean-shaven, will be in the background.

Me too ! I will be watching it I love the hats the women wear. I always thought Harry was adorable .

Last edited:
On the list of things I have any interest in, this is # 870,840,358,259,976,729,265,789.

From where I sit that makes you almost qualify as a stalker.

I'm sure they'll be divorced in 5 years, maybe 6. Just sayin'.;)

A couple reasons for keeping beard:

1) Beard has been his look for awhile
2) Meghan likes the beard

A couple reasons for shaving off:

1) He will be in uniform during wedding. So clean shaven may be more "appropriate"
2) He can always shave off, then grow another post wedding.

I'm choosing beard goes with the uniform reason the deciding factor. But wouldn't wager $500 bucks.

Last edited:
When I think about all we know about the “Royals” I cant help but think how very common they are. England will spend millions on the Royal Wedding in a country that has so many that are so desparately poor. They’ll claim it is good for tourism but I just can’t in good conscience give a hoot.

When I think about all we know about the “Royals” I cant help but think how very common they are. England will spend millions on the Royal Wedding in a country that has so many that are so desparately poor. They’ll claim it is good for tourism but I just can’t in good conscience give a hoot.
In other words, you think he'll keep the beard?

As for that other stuff. why not let them figure it out for themselves. It's more fun to talk about the beard. :)

In other words, you think he'll keep the beard?
As for that other stuff. why not let them figure it out for themselves. It's more fun to talk about the beard. :)

If you find it fun and enjoy the wedding stuff -good for you. I have to say I find a 34 million dollar wedding vulgar.

Last edited:
I'm sure they'll be divorced in 5 years, maybe 6. Just sayin'.;)

And you think I won’t be watching that too? :LOL: The story of the American Princess, heart broken, bravely returning to the arms of her own country? I’m smitten, I tell you!

And you think I won’t be watching that too? :LOL: The story of the American Princess, heart broken, bravely returning to the arms of her own country? I’m smitten, I tell you!
Miz Feever, your enchantment with this whole thing is downright contagious. :)

Last edited:
Good God so much Royal Brit stuff on TV.
As an American i don't understand the sensation. Americans don't follow the Dutch or Jordanian royals, why the fascination with the British?

As an American i don't understand the sensation. Americans don't follow the Dutch or Jordanian royals, why the fascination with the British?

Because Americans want to know how does Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge look so glowing after giving birth to a new royal baby.

It all goes back to some drunk guys in Boston threw some tea off the side of a boat ..:)

Back
Top Bottom