Poll - Prince Harry - Beard or No Beard for Wedding?

Will Prince Harry Keep Beard or Shave Off For Royal Wedding?

• Yes - The beard stays!

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • No - The beard goes!

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • What? There's a royal wedding on 5/19?

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good God so much Royal Brit stuff on TV.
As an American i don't understand the sensation. Americans don't follow the Dutch or Jordanian royals, why the fascination with the British?

As a Brit I don't understand the fascination of Americans either. Our son was in the Junior ROTC at High School and when we went to the cadet ball a huge fuss was made of the junior ROTC King and Queen who were there complete with crowns and sceptres.

I’m not smitten with royalty in general at all and didn't follow the future king’s nuptials. Meghan Markle is an American, of course, so I am not surprised there is so much coverage in the US about this wedding. But good news, you can turn off the TV, and it will all be over in a week.

At least it’s not Kardashians.

As a Brit I don't understand the fascination of Americans either. Our son was in the Junior ROTC at High School and when we went to the cadet ball a huge fuss was made of the junior ROTC King and Queen who were there complete with crowns and sceptres.

I remember voting for Homecoming Queen in high school and college. As if real kings and queens were voted in! :LOL:

I remember voting for Homecoming Queen in high school and college. As if real kings and queens were voted in! :LOL:

I do have a good memory of Charles and Diana’s wedding. As usual we were not actually interested in the wedding and that particular weekend my wife’s teenager brother was visiting so we went for a hike to the top of a local peak close to where we were living (and where we live now). It’s quite a climb with wonderful views from the top, and there were a bunch of other hikers with a radio tuned into the wedding proceedings and lots of beer and champagne being consumed. So we sat and consumed our own food and drink and quite enjoyed the party atmosphere.

Prince Charles And Princess Diana always looked like they just tolerated each other . Harry and Megan look like love or strong lust . They are a cute couple .

Prince Charles And Princess Diana always looked like they just tolerated each other . Harry and Megan look like love or strong lust . They are a cute couple .

Come over to my house and watch the wedding with me. We can wear fascinators and toast the couple together!

Good God so much Royal Brit stuff on TV.
As an American i don't understand the sensation.
What are you watching, Entertainment Tonight 24/7 Channel? Anyway, to the degree Harry and Megan displace the Kardashians in the pulp press, I see it as a net enhancement in our national discourse. With the royals I get a more "relatable" family:
-- Compared to the Kardashians, closer to my income.
-- Compared to the Kardashians, behavior that is closer to what I would expect of myself in similar circumstances
-- Compared to the Kardashians, fewer changes of mates and other key players in the saga. It's just easier to keep track of it all.

I probably won't watch the wedding on TV, but I wish them the best. And, despite all their wealth and fame, I'd never want to trade places with 'em (Kardashians or Windsors, Tudors, Stuarts, etc!)

Re: Beard or no beard: I know the world is changing and we should all be open minded, but this is a time for tradition: I hope Megan doesn't have a beard for the wedding.

Last edited:
Can’t vote from the ipad, but seems like a guy named Harry should have a beard...

Couldn’t give two shizzes about royalty, but used to know a king pretty well...

IMG_0476.JPG

I answered Other because why the devil do I care?

What are you watching, Entertainment Tonight 24/7 Channel? Anyway, to the degree Harry and Megan displace the Kardashians in the pulp press, I see it as a net enhancement in our national discourse. With the royals I get a more "relatable" family:
-- Compared to the Kardashians, closer to my income.
-- Compared to the Kardashians, behavior that is closer to what I would expect of myself in similar circumstances
-- Compared to the Kardashians, fewer changes of mates and other key players in the saga. It's just easier to keep track of it all.

I probably won't watch the wedding on TV, but I wish them the best. And, despite all their wealth and fame, I'd never want to trade places with 'em (Kardashians or Windsors, Tudors, Stuarts, etc!)

Re: Beard or no beard: I know the world is changing and we should all be open minded, but this is a time for tradition: I hope Megan doesn't have a beard for the wedding.
All of CBS Sunday morning. Local news channel. Just a general all in media poof.
I've dropped cable and now know nothing about the Kardasians. If the memory of the name can be sucked from my brain and the space used for good thoughts I'd gladly pay!

Well, from the photos I saw in the morning paper, looks like a man in a uniform with a red beard married a lady in a white dress with a really long train, then drove away in a carriage pulled by horses. Now they’ll live happily ever after. :)

So, he may still be a once and future king?

As William and Kate keep having more babies, Harry drops even further from kingdom.
How many hunting accidents before suspicions are raised? lol

As William and Kate keep having more babies, Harry drops even further from kingdom.
How many hunting accidents before suspicions are raised? lol

"The new ruler must determine all the injuries that he will need to inflict. He must inflict them once and for all." :LOL:

Niccolo Machiavelli

Back
Top Bottom