Another Alcohol Study

Men who have more than four drinks per day and women who have more than two drinks per day not only lose the protection that alcohol affords, but they increase their risk of death, the data indicate.

Great news. I will incorporate this into my health plan now. I should be able to file a claim against future health plans for a case of beer or a bottle of Jack Daniels each week.

Everything is developing just like I planned it. :smitten:

Since retiring, I've had wine or a beer with lunch as well as with dinner. That makes two per day. Were I to have four per day, I'd spend a lot of the day being pretty unproductive.

TromboneAl said:
Since retiring, I've had wine or a beer with lunch as well as with dinner. That makes two per day. Were I to have four per day, I'd spend a lot of the day being pretty unproductive.

Since retiring I've rarely had a drink with lunch or dinner, but that hasn't interfered in any way with my ability to be unproductive. :)

For wine - 4 ounces is one drink. I remember some people talking once and being VERY SURPRISED that no, you weren't supposed to fill the wine glass to the brim!

Audrey

audreyh1 said:
For wine - 4 ounces is one drink. I remember some people talking once and being VERY SURPRISED that no, you weren't supposed to fill the wine glass to the brim!

Audrey

4 ounces of 9% vinho verde, or 4 ounces of overripe California 16.5% Zinfandel?

audreyh1 said:

Audrey

I demand another study... :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom