Votes: 18 6.1%

Votes: 31 10.4%

Votes: 24 8.1%

Votes: 62 20.9%
  • I move around too much to answer

Votes: 6 2.0%

• Total voters
Shouldn't that be: "None of the below"?

No. In well designed multiple choice questions, the range of answers covers all possible solutions, and "none of the above" is usually the final option. In this case, it would be the correct answer for all forum members who live in countries other than the U.S., including Mexico, Canada, Australia, India, Singapore, Phillipines, The UK, Netherlands, Germany, etc.

Eastern 5'er here, in the land of the frozen tundra. Have my eyes on possibly becoming a western 2 or northeastern 3 someday, Great Smokey Mountain region has always been appealing to me.

interesting results thus far

View Poll Results: Where do you live (by ZIP code)
0 8.92%
1 5.10%
2 12.10%
3 18.47%
4 6.37%
5 6.37%
6 5.10%
7 10.19%
8 8.28%
9 16.56%
I move around too much to answer 2.55%

i suspect we are all pretty thoroughly spread out, but i'm curious whether there is a bias toward certain regions.

If you are willing to share at the single-digit zip code level. Please tell us where you live (for most of the year).
98 - wa

98239 (WA)

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

NW WA, on the edge of the Pacific ocean, with Mt. Baker (dormant--or maybe not--volcano) just over the hill.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

I'm located in "7".

SE LA, one mile outside New Orleans (and its property taxes) in an older, inner suburb.

28... Just outside Charlotte NC

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

9 at least until our youngest hits college in the end of 2017. After that, my prediction is we will be part-year 9 and part year 0.

In some ways I will miss the ocean in my back yard (literally), but in some ways not.

My aunt lives in Sudbury. Between Lexington and Concord and just down the block from that old bridge that some consider the crucible of the U.S. Her zip code is 01776.

I always thought that rather clever.

We're 6's. So we're midwest flightover country, the LEAST represented here. Tons of folks on the west coast and east coasts.

So I really feel like a minority, FIRED and midwest!

Back
Top Bottom