Poll: Who do you pick to win Super Bowl 2021?

Who do you pick to win Super Bowl 2021?

• Bucs by 7 pts or less

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Bucs by 8-14 pts

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Bucs by over 14 pts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chiefs by 7 pts or less

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Chiefs by 8-14 pts

Votes: 25 30.5%
  • Chiefs by over 14 pts

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • I just watch the commercials or halftime event

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • other

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All I really care about are my numbers hitting in my squares. However, if I had to bet, I’d go with the Chief’s by a touchdown. I think TB is the GOAT, but I think his time is up. Happens to the best of them and accordingly TB can be no exception.

Chiefs by 7 at least. KC will score at least 30, can TB keep pace? I doubt it. However I'm rooting for TB.

I picked KC by 14 or more. Mahomes is really something and the Chiefs know both how to win and what it feels to lose the big game. That said, it will be hard not to be pulling for the old guys, even though they have enough rings and TB cuz it's been awhile. Just hoping for an entertaining game.

Well, at least NOW I know who's playing.:blush:

The poll ends 2/7 in the morning. Vote soon or forever hold your peace :).

My predictions is Chiefs 34, Bucs 24.

Thank you for giving this choice for me "I just watch the commercials or halftime event". I watch those on Youtube/news, etc.

I used to hit Costco during the game until I realized that tons of other people had the same idea and it was as crowded as any other day...

If a money bet was involved, I'd have to take Kansas City. Being a sentimental old goat myself, I'll choose the GOAT to win.

My big question is, would Brady announce a surprise retirement if the game ended in movie-like fashion where he throws the winning touchdown as time expires on the clock?

My brain says KC will win but my heart is picking TB... If TB wasn't in it, I'd probably not be watching this year.

Last edited:
Sorry but there's nothing Super about that game this year.

As in previous years, I'll tune in for the fourth quarter. if it's close, I will continue watching. If not, back to my wife streaming Hallmark channel movies.

Is there a Super Bowl coming up? I hadn't noticed. Seriously. :)

Heh, heh, what IS a Super Bowl?:hide: I think I watched one of those one time. There was this guy - think he was called Joe. Yeah, Joe Namath. He does commercials now. Maybe you've seen them.

Don't mess with the GOAT, you'll get the horns! Gronked! Not over til it's over but I think I saw the rotund lady warming up on the sidelines. The TB defense was very good.

Last edited:
So not one person called it correctly on the poll. lol

Nobody got the right pick, except for the 4 watching commercials/halftime. Brady is really something. Great game by all of TB.

Back
Top Bottom