Poll: Who do you pick to win Super Bowl 2021?

Who do you pick to win Super Bowl 2021?

• Bucs by 7 pts or less

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Bucs by 8-14 pts

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Bucs by over 14 pts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chiefs by 7 pts or less

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Chiefs by 8-14 pts

Votes: 25 30.5%
  • Chiefs by over 14 pts

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • I just watch the commercials or halftime event

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • other

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

easysurfer

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Who do you pick to win Super Bowl 2021?

According to the stats, KC should win but I "want" TB to win... Will they:confused:?

I'll pick them to win by ~7...

Last edited:
I didn't watch the Tampa Bay game, but have watched the Chiefs play several times since Mahomes has been quarterback.

I've been incredibly impressed. Picked the Chiefs by 8-14 points.

I think the Bills were the 2nd best team playing yesterday. Mobile QBs not afraid to run are the future of the NFL. KC by more than a TD.

Brady does make a strong case for the GOAT, though.....

As much as I'd like to see it, no way does TB beat the Chiefs.

I think the Bills were the 2nd best team playing yesterday. Mobile QBs not afraid to run are the future of the NFL. KC by more than a TD.

Brady does make a strong case for the GOAT, though.....

Going into last night's game, I actually thought the Bills were going to pull an upset and beat the Chiefs. They got a good 9-0 lead, but blink and next thing Chiefs reeled off I think 21 pts in a row and practically had the Bills receivers covered all game.

I think unless somehow TB manages to play keep away from the Chiefs, will be a long SB night for the Bucs.

I'm taking KC by 7 or less. But I'm 0 for however many since the playoffs started.

Couldnt care less. I wont be watching. Im in bed by 9pm each night.

Voted "Other". I closely followed the major pro sports (MLB, NFL, NBA) from around 1970 until about five years ago. I used to know the teams and players inside and out. I couldn't tell you who the stars are now.

I am still hoping the Pack finds a way into this game :(

Bucs at home, Brady in the SB? No way I would bet against them. I do think KC is the better team and Mahomes is the better QB right now but that doesn't mean they win. I will be rooting for Mahomes(KC) because Brady has had enough titles but it could go either way. Picked KC by 8-14.

Last edited:
It should be a great game. Not a TB (Tom Brady) fan, but it is pretty darn amazing to go to a new team and get them to the Super Bowl. I think KC is the stronger team.

cd :O)

Lots of ‘oh man,, Brady?’ comments around here both yesterday and today. Mahomes and Brady are 2 and 2 in their meetings so far so that adds another notation in the history books. Gotta go with my guys though, Go Chiefs!

Any given Sunday, but I don't know how anyone could pick TB. Brady is probably the GOAT, but if he's 0-2 vs Eli in Super Bowls with the weapons and coaching the Pats had in those games (incl the Pats 16-0 team), how could he possibly be expected to beat Mahomes and KC? We'll see...

Last edited:
I live in Tampa, so go Bucs.
DGF doesn't like Brady, coz the football air inflation stuff with the Patriots.
Not a die hard football fan, but will watch the game.
Brady probably is the GOAT of the quarterbacks.

While on paper I can see why the Chiefs are favored, its hard to bet against the GOAT and the home team in a Super Bowl.... head says Chiefs but heart says Bucs... heart wins.

Below... same teams, same stadium about 2 months ago.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 22
I don’t think home field will the usual advantage for Tampa. Super Bowls are normally attended by folks with the money from all over the country.

Football season is over after NCAA national championship game, unless my favorite pro team is in the playoffs (weren't this year).

Accordingly my attitude is "this is basketball season. Spring football does not begin till March so I am not sure what you are talking about!"

Voted " other".

I don’t think home field will the usual advantage for Tampa. Super Bowls are normally attended by folks with the money from all over the country.

I dunno... this time may be different :LOL: ... 1/3 of the 22,000 tickets will be given to health care workers and many of them will be from the Tampa Bay area. Plus there is the whole sleeping in your own bed rather than in a hotel thing.

The NFL announced Friday that 7,500 health care workers vaccinated for the coronavirus will be given free tickets to next month's Super Bowl to be played in Tampa, Florida.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell also said in a news release that attendance at the Feb. 7 game would be limited to those workers and about 14,500 other fans. Raymond James Stadium, home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, has a capacity of just under 66,000, according to its website.

Most of the health care workers who will get free game tickets will come from the Tampa Bay area and central Florida, Goodell said. But he added that all 32 NFL teams will choose some workers from their cities to attend the game. ..

Okay, thought this over and I'm picking Chiefs by 8-14 pts.

More precisely, I'm saying Chiefs 34, Bucs 24.

I'm hoping for a close game down to the wire, but my gut says Chiefs by 10.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom