We lost my dear Daughter in Law today

Sorry for your loss. My prayers for your son and the family during this loss. I lost my mother to cancer as well as my older sister and I hate that horrible disease.

Let me add our condolences. We hope you and your DS weather this storm and find peace, now that your DIL suffers no more.

I am so sorry for your loss. May you and your family find peace to deal with this.

My deepest sympathies on your families loss.
My prayers that you may find comfort and peace in the love of family and friends.

Sorry for your loss.... as prepared as we think we are the end is sad. Best wishes for you and your son in grieving for your loss.

May you have peace that surpasses all understanding in this hard time. May you all feel comfort in the days to come.

Very sad news. My thoughts are with you and your son during this difficult time.

I just got a message from my son that his wife passed away. She had been battling Lymphoma as well as other cancer, and she is now at peace.
I have attached a photo of them in happier days.

Please accept my sincere condolences to you and your son on the loss of your daughter-in-law.

So sorry for your loss Souschef.

So sad. Blessings for your son, his family, and your family.

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Condolences to your son and all of your family.

Not sure how I missed this previously, but sorry for your loss. Cancer takes too many people too young.

Very sorry to hear this. Please be assured of my prayers for your son and the rest of your family.

I am so sorry for your son's loss and the loss to the whole family. I can relate as I lost my wife the same way a couple years ago. Your son will need you in his life more than ever now.

Please also accept my sincere condolences. May your son find comfort in all their wonderful memories

Souschef,

What a beautiful photo of your son and daughter-in-law. I am sorry you and your family are dealing with this.

Back
Top Bottom