Warning: Don't Post to Pet Peeve of the Day!

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I recently noticed some articles that said, "Physically Complaining Rewires Your Brain To Be Depressed And Anxious."

Like this one:

https://www.lukebridgmanhugsroom.co...ewires-your-brain-to-be-depressed-and-anxious

This may just be a click-bait article that I call an eat-blueberries article (like, "Eating more blueberries will be good for your heart"), but I suspect it's got some good advice.

So think about that next time you post about your pet peeve.

Thanks Al and I just posted yesterday and I feel anxious .I do still think that people are carrying too large of luggage on the planes .

I was just going to post a thread complaining about this itch I have in the upper middle of my back that I can’t reach. Was considering finding a tree or something just to scratch it! Glad I didn’t post first and complain and thus, re-wire my brain. Scary stuff...

I'm generally a happy-go-lucky person. I refuse to let other peoples action dictate my mood. Even fighting the traffic in D.C. I'll be like WHATEVER!

Looks like this article contradicts a study about year or so ago about folks who vent to let off steam end up better off than those who hold everything bottle up inside? Something like those who go around hurling F bombs have less stress :LOL:.

Looks like this article contradicts a study about year or so ago about folks who vent to let off steam end up better off than those who hold everything bottle up inside? Something like those who go around hurling F bombs have less stress :LOL:.

I never understood the concept of venting. Why would I allow ANYONE getting my blood pressure up? Who are they to me? Why would I even give a f**K? Just me.

Oh, yeah, venting helps. For me, anyway.

As for pet peeves, I have more than my share. But somehow I've resisted posting in that thread. I've probably aired some gripes in other threads, but to explicitly complain just for the sake of complaining... That's a line even I try not to cross.

I don't always succeed, but I try.

Back
Top Bottom