Votes: 5 4.2%
  • I just watch the commercials or halftime event

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • other

Votes: 6 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

easysurfer

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Who do you pick to win Super Bowl 2020?

49ers.

Change it to a poll?

I was creating the poll as you were responding.

You have a fast trigger finger :cool:.

I always wondered if the forum allowed folks to answer before the poll even went live. Now I know :popcorn:.

Just hoping to see a decent game. And some good commercials.

I would have asked who's playing but I see it's in the poll.:D

Yeah, me too! I was thinking it would probably be the Patriots until I saw the choices. :ROFLMAO: I don't follow football much any more. :)

I think will be a good game between two different styled teams that do what they do really really well. Chiefs can put up points FAST. 49ers can run the ball, then run, run some more.

Anybody besides that Foxborough cyborg

I'll pick SF, but I would rather see KC win it.

Same here. It's been 50 years since the Chiefs won it; much less for the Niners. Share the wealth a bit.

Of course, once I start rooting for anybody they're jinxed.

Super Bowl? They did that last year, why do the same thing all over again?

Thankfully all I care about is the numbers that I end up with on my squares. I’m from Detroit after all. The Chiefs had to wait 50 years but we’ve never been. Still, with family in KC, I’m rooting along with them.

If it follows the last two Chiefs games, the 49ers will score 21 in the 1st quarter, and the chiefs will score the other 35 points.

We go out to dinner. It's the best dining out night of the year, as long as you make sure the restaurant doesn't have any televisions.

I have never understood why people want to watch a wall of commercials interrupted occasionally by pictures of a bunch of rich guys running around.

Reckon I should vote for KC since I live here.

Not much of a fan of the NFL, but with all the hype I have watched the last few games, Mahomes is fun to watch.

I am going with emotion instead of logic and picking the Chiefs. I have friends with personal connections to Andy Reid and am rooting for him to win his first Superbowl, and for the Chiefs win one for the first time in 50 years. The 49ers have enough Super Bowls. :)

I pick KC, I can’t bet against Mahomes and the rest of the KC players and coaches. That said, the 49ers are most impressive in their own way. I still can’t believe what they did to GB - it was like an NFL team playing a college team.

I just hope it’s a good game, and I think it will be. KC offensive speed versus SF defensive physicality. It may come down to KC defense (they shut down Henry) and SF offense (decimated GB’s D).

Last edited:
Heart says KC - wouldn't bet the spread or money line on either. The over/under is 51.5 right now - the over seems the best bet going. (lol I said that last year as well :) )I do not bet, btw.

Back
Top Bottom