• I just watch the commercials or halftime event

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • other

Votes: 6 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KC by 3 in OT (just to be different :))

Last edited:
Nate Silver at 538 says 67% KC/ 33% SF. Current odds line is KC by 1-1/2.

I've been a Chiefs fan all my life. I was 11 the last time they were in a Super Bowl. It's been a long wait. Go Chiefs!!

The SB can’t get here soon enough. I can’t watch or listen to another talking head prediction - either team is capable of winning, any given Sunday. The predictions are luck, everyone has a roughly 50:50 chance of being “right.” I’ve always wished there wasn’t a two week gap between conference championships and the SB, but having both teams reasonably healthy/recovered is a good thing.

Last edited:
The SB can’t get here soon enough. I can’t watch or listen to another talking head prediction - either team is capable of winning, any given Sunday. The predictions are luck, everyone has a 50:50 chance of being “right.” I’ve always wished there wasn’t a two week gap between conference championships and the SB, but having both teams reasonably healthy/recovered is a good thing.

I make an active effort to avoid any pre-SB hype and tune away from any of the predictions and such. Except on this poll thread :popcorn:.

Mahomes is da bomb! I’d like to see him and the Chiefs win. It should be a great game either way.

I'm going for the 49ers since I used to live in Sunnyvale. DH is going for the Chiefs since he grew up near there. We watch for the commercials & half time show (and the wonderful opportunity to eat our fav junk foods all day). I wish we had Animal Planet as I like the Puppy Bowl the best.

Just a gentle reminder that if you've been procrastinating or been too busy but still want to cast your vote on who you think will win the Super Bowl, you still have a couple of days to do so.

As of this post, the breakdown is as follows:

Chiefs 49.09 %
49ers 37.28 %
Commercials/Halftime Event 10%
Other 3.64 %

Just a gentle reminder that if you've been procrastinating or been too busy but still want to cast your vote on who you think will win the Super Bowl, you still have a couple of days to do so.

As of this post, the breakdown is as follows:

Chiefs 49.09 %
49ers 37.28 %
Commercials/Halftime Event 10%
Other 3.64 %

It would be nice to know the minutes of actual play time versus the minutes of commercials. :D

Spent 38 years in KC; Chiefs.

9ers will take it. But as long as my numbers on the pool pay out, I don't really care. I do use this as an excuse to eat all the 'good' stuff;
mac-n-cheese (I use 4 different cheeses and home made mac with wild mushrooms addded) Little smokey links slow cooked in BBQ sauce. Wings I make on the grill. Crackers with home made jalapeno jelly mixed with cream cheese. Crab meat w/chili sauce. Guacamole. Artichoke/jalapeno dip. Ribs.

Just got home from Bodega Bay. Let me introduce you to my little friend, Pinchy! 9 of his best buddies are joining us for Super Bowl.

index.php

index.php

I gotta get busy NOW!

Last edited:
Never mind that. Is animal planet going to have a goldfish bowl this year ?

Never mind that. Is animal planet going to have a goldfish bowl this year ?

Now that is a good question? When do we find out?

In regards to the Superb Owl event this Sunday, I notice that Tivo is planning to mark the game recording with it's commercial skip feature. Except it will be setup to skip the game and view the commercials. I guess not everybody is a die-hard football fan.

I still like the 49ers.

Go Niners!

We got chips & dip, Brie & crackers, veggies & ranch and dim sum for the finish - :)

Back
Top Bottom